Thursday, July 15, 2010

ERGH.

So I guess it's been a while since my last post. Like, four months a while. BUT I'M BACK. WHOO. Just so you know, I wasn't wasting my time not blogging. I'm in IB, so I had a bunch of tests in May. Then I had some personal problems which started in March and ended in April, and then I moved to a new house in June. June was also when I started volunteering for a little summer program for gifted kids (which was fun; I encourage you all to try it as soon as possible).

I GOT MY HAIR CUT TOO.

When I started this blog, I was in the middle of my a phase where I wanted to grow my hair out which started in, oh, August last year. Before that I had a cute jaw-length bob which, I'm pleased to say, has made its return into my life.

I haven't stopped DIYing, either. Just a few minutes ago I finished working on two shirts for school next year, as my county decided to adopt a school "uniform". Uniform is in quotations because basically it's just a stricter dress code: we have to wear collared shirts of a single color or a school T-shirt, we can only wear pants/shorts/skirts of single color, and things like piercings or tattoos have to be covered up. I, personally, don't think this is much of a problem. In fact, I like it. I just don't think that it's going to end up taking very well with the majority of my school.

I may post the shirts later. I have tons of other things to post first: a summer dress, a high-waist skirt, that bikini I was talking about forever ago, a cropped cardigan, etc. TONS :] so be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment